NSE 0.00% 0.4¢ new standard energy limited

couldn't help myself, page-19

1. 1,939 Posts.
    Anatol,
    I have no wounds over NSE , in fact quite the opposite.
    I made money during the recent hype over drilling the Goldwyer and it is on record here when I got out.( Straight after results from Nicolay)
    Sure I could have done better , but that's life and I advised all here that there wasn't much to look forward to with this company.

I don't think that even you could claim the following about Lawford,

"Lawford project is still considered as a valuable project. it is nearly proven to have the Basin Centered Gas Accumulation, Fitzroy Trough type unconventional gas resources, but it's deeper than Fitzroy Trough of Buru. It also has the conventional gas prospects. "

Lawford and Lanagan proved nothing apart from NSEs claims of possible OIP of 440 and 200 (from memory, correct me if wrong) million barrels was wrong.
    No indications that it was part of any BCGA were found?
    Again correct me if I am wrong.

The only reason that I post here is to counter the ramping of this stock.
    What was most probably a good punt before the drilling of the Goldwyer was effectively destroyed by the results from Nicolay.
    They were chasing a BCGA ( similar to what BRU has) and I see no evidence from the geology or seismic that says that the other two wells will be any different , but that's my opinion.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.