SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Count Down to Full Year, page-91

1. 735 Posts.
    Jiggy you know absolutely nothing. But I will still reply to you.

Firstly WHAT do you classify as a token dividend vs a proper non token dividend? I have asked you this before but you have ignored it.

Clearly your comments highlight how little you know. IF people are still questioning the legitimacy of the company and how much cash it currently has in its banks (as people such as yourself are) then a well sized dividend will help prove otherwise and will show the market that SBB is a dividend paying stock. This itself will raise the SP by more than the amount of the actual dividend.

There is basically no one here who bought in at those high levels that you suggest. 20 cent IPO investors amounted to 4.2% of shares on issue. So 4.2% of holders got screwed. After the price dropped the highest the SP closed was at 13 cents. Most people who bought in above the 10 cent level to the 13 cent level had been short term traders who bought into SBB with little research and have since sold the stock when they didnt get the massive POP they expected. Personally my average price is just 1 cent above the current price so a half cent dividend like you suggest and the following increase in SP will put me well into the green.

Thirdly, no the FIN review did not sum it up. Although it may have raised some points it also was a gross misrepresentation of the facts. The guy could not even understand why they would use western models for their photo shoots. It is actually very common for some foreign companies to do this.

There is currently little buying interest because there are no funds involved at present due to SBB being a small cap and being considered speculative. All of this is just SBB being misunderstood by the market and will in time fix itself.

Feel free to actually add something of usefulness to the forums but I doubt you will since you keep posting a rehash of the same 3 comments over and over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.