CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

count down underway, page-5

1. 5,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    ash kumar,

thanks for your reply. looks like we are pretty close on the cash costs too. Less conservative drilling of Blueys and Inkheart for me was around $400k, admin same same.

Roxby can wait unless a good deal comes from a farm in/JV that pays 100% drilling and still retains reasonable % for CXO. Otherwise give it some time and go solo 4th quarter 2014.

Following drills at Blueys/Inkheart I would love to see the bit strike ground in at least one of the copper royals (or Virginia) which I am expecting will be part of one big and as yet untested system. Virginia might be a little different if indeed it is isoclinally folded given it formed later. Perhaps pooling of the original system that formed the Royals.
    Understandably this drilling will not happen before geophysical data is collected. Not sure of a start date, but I am hanging on these results. Might set the cat among the pigeons.

Good results from drilling Inkheart/Blueys(perhaps march april may) = CR at much higher SP early June with money coming in from the excercise of options along the way. Next CR could then fund Albarta drilling while farm in/JV any assets to production.

sentiment still none until action taken to move forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.