KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Count of 'NO' votes to the WES proposal, page-89

1. 2,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I have no faith that the KDR Board and executive management have the ability to take this company through to production. I don't rate the MD at all. He is not trustworthy in my eyes. So I do not know which way I will vote, if at all. I am a holder in several entities and an influencer on some other shareholders. I feel that a sale is all but fait accompli............. most likely at present price I'm sad to say!

Who do you think is buying shares now? I strongly doubt it is anybody else but a self interested party related to the takeover as it stands.

What is stopping self interested parties buying shares as separate entities to influence a positive vote? Any and all the shares being acquired now to influence a negative vote would likely loose value for some time, if not all time, if the scheme was not approved IMHO. That is why I think that the current buyers are more likely to be aiming to influence a positive vote than a negative vote.

Remember each holder has a vote regardless of shareholding size. It only needs 51% of all voters for the scheme to be approved so long as that 51% have over 75% of the votes cast. I reckon apathy will reign supreme and many shareholders won't bother to vote. That will be in favour of the scheme being approved IMHO. It would take a lot of energy for a shareholder activist group to get coordinated and even though this thread is a start there is much more work to be done. I doubt it will progress much more past the venting stage. Time will tell.

Thus, I will continue to watch developments, but the main effort of my research and investment strategy has moved on to other companies now. GLTAH.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.