SRT 2.50% 20.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

Countdown begins SRT becoming Intiger, page-226

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    IMO, Amp could have asked for more confidence or more comfort before handing over a contract worth $100m plus to a Startup company, as a result we have hired the top guns of the industry with good CEO contacts. I am sure Randell can share lunch with some of the major players in our space. This box is ticked very nicely. You may be wondering as to where did this figure come from. It came from $40m NPAT which could mean $100m contract or around this figure. AMP clearly stated there will be working with multiple fintech companies. If there was an Invester Presentation, cat wouldn't still be in the bag. We would see a spike in share price and back to 2c level as a result of 174m more shares to be issued at 2c. If there was slight mention of any contract with AMP without dollars and cents, SP could be similar to POH which they have recently ann that there were going in bed with a leading pharma company in Japan. Announcing deals without financials always seem to backfire. On ann it went up to 2.9 cents from 1c but it went down to 1.5c and today it is around 2.2c. IMO, MW rightfully doesn't want this.

Mr Fisher came up with that NPAT of $40m, I didn't. He must have confidence in his figures after spending millions setting up the business in first place. If Mr Fisher was dreaming, I am sure MW would laugh at him without any agreement. As a shareholder I will be seeking answers as to how. If this is achievable and IMO, it is very very possible. I also have a strong feeling that the deal is about to be ann after a nice TH.

To make $40m NPAT, you need at least $100m sales based on the business model. I am trying to comprehend our market cap would likely to be. Would I be wrong in saying a billion dollars. These are not my words. MW and team made it clear.
    $100m sales could mean a billion market cap. Pls workout the SP yourself and be ready to enter or exit upon having more info.

All is my opinion and mine only. Don't follow the man that keeps counting how many bags. No advice given. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $34.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $28.77K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 356 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.