SRT 0.00% 18.5¢ strata investment holdings plc

This thread is reaching insanity levels not seen since the 2000...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    This thread is reaching insanity levels not seen since the 2000 tech bubble.

- AMP talking about renegotiating it's contract with CSC a major IT supplier (completely unrelated to anything Intiger can offer) and all of the sudden it turns into a $100m contract for Intiger.

- AMP struggling to realize its (blue sky) synergies from the AXA merger and saddled with a poor life insurance book and we have another $100m for Intiger

-NAB having an innovation lab (like everyone else out there) turns into Intiger handling 100,000 SOAs for them and hop another $100m for Intiger

Yet nobody mentions that:

- the market values SRT at 2c, how can the collective expression of 1000s of trades miss all these obvious signals AMP and NAB are sending us

- no new top 20 of substance has joined the register, must be because investors out there can't do proper research, it has to be, how can they be missing the signs

- no major broking house has taken any position of substance, logic they are never in the know and only employ the left overs out there

- MW himself mentioned a takeover of no less than 8c from memory, clearly unicorn status, sorry I forgot it was just to muddy the water he'll deliver $8

- no startup has come close to getting even 1/4 of the revenue mentioned in this thread from any of the big players in this space, but hey we are going to get to unicorn status about 8 years faster than Atlassian

Can anyone get back down to earth and get their sanity back, MW needs to release some news before HC has to start calling the asylum to check if there are any spare beds

We'll do well I believe with time, but can we get back to a more reasoned thread like we had a few months ago

What the hell, forgot my HC etiquette and the little pump, I should mention that Blackrock, Fidelity, GS and Morgan Stanley are all struggling with their margins....I reckon we are going into TH just before the meeting and opening at $10 4 weeks later, as soon as the company can announce the deals which are so secretly guarded
    Last edited by bz847: 13/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.