SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Hi bz847, I fully understand where you are coming from. There...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    Hi bz847, I fully understand where you are coming from. There are many other stocks that I see value in, however, my reason for backing SRT is that it is speculative. I am looking for upside in multiples of bags. I noticed a stock recently that their market cap is $12m and with cash backing of $32m and none to little borrowings. I am not looking for a value stock in this case. (Dollar to dollar) Please note that I am purely speculating whilst dreaming to some extend.

MW with a proven track record indicated that they are onto something huge, industry disruptive and is a "Game Changer" those aren't my words. No, I don't believe any Directors in ASX, unless otherwise, they can demostrade their track record. ZIP is only one example. 0.001 to $1.45 in 2 years. Market cap from $3m to almost a billion. (0-100 klm in 1.8 seconds). Can I ignore this? I am dreaming for MW to do it again.? May be, may be not. I feel I have to be in it.

I can't help myself thinking that we are talking about bags and not 20-50% gains. If for a second that I thought SRT is likely to be a $50m cap, I wouldn't put a dollar in this stock. I have better options.

MW and team stated they are looking at $40m NPAT, pls explain (with all respect, seriously) what do you think the reasonable market cap in Fintech space would be if $40m NPAT is achievable? What kind of sales do we need to achieve this? I have very little doubt at this stage if they can deliver the forecast.
    Furthermore, IMO, any contract comes our way would have to be quite substantial in order to achieve this. If the team wasn't full of superstars, I would highly doubt it and fold my hands before moving on if all stars didn't line up. IMO, SRT is planning a serious business. Any contract comes our way would have to be substantial. If I don't see it on the day, I would be the first person to dump and run.

All is my opinion. DYOR, no advice given.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.