SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Countdown begins SRT becoming Intiger, page-604

1. 6,470 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1770
    Yeah and all were after my order was taken in the open, didn't manipulate anyone to buy my shares on open, and for those who have been on this thread for a while they know I've always stated I have trading parcels and long term parcels and I trade the trade when opportunity presents itself, but most here are not traders they are investors for the long term in the same way the my holdings that make me a top20 holder are here for the long term.

We have witnessed on the SRT threads many that get panicky and sell on the slightest movement up and even on the slightest movement down, becoming impatient, i believe oldizzy can attest to that. So to those who aren't traders my posts are valid, don't get suckered in to selling for quick little pip returns unless you're trading the trade but from what I've can tell from almost a year most aren't traders they are mid-long term holders, who don't understand charts and picking the best entries on the very short term.

Don't care if you trust me, shouldn't trust anyone on a forum and certainly never ever take investment advice from anyone on a forum, I don't, I trust myself and I do my own research and make my own investment decisions based on that not what others say. It's a forum people get excited, as I have a little bit too much perhaps last few days. Warning to those new to HC, do your own research, learn how to invest based on your own research and not that of others.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.