CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

..:-)) no offence taken TTH..:-)) i am still getting breathless...

1. 7,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    ..:-)) no offence taken TTH..:-)) i am still getting breathless when reading all their anns...that is my dream unfolding every day as we watch...but to be perfectly honest i have very mixed emotions (those stupid emotions again! - they have no place in the cold bloddied market tradings!) when i watch the ins and outs in my beloved cupboards:-(
    i felt so clever when i discovered MY cupboards in early 2006...and saved and pinched and stole every cent i could get my little greedy hands on to accumulate slowly decent parcel...and then as jaded said they sold me out for 0.05cents to new comers and mostly from UK (nothing against our UK friends mind u)...i did average down a bit on the way down ...but at some point u had to stop and take a deep breath - how low could we get??...ppl get filthy rich when i am just getting there being in black - i am a woman and i am jelous watching it!...
    so not much excitement or postings from my end recently...
    i don't even know or recognise new nicks here - good luck to you all anyway...
    still keeping all my shares.. but I already resigned myself that it probabaly will be my 12 year old leaving it up on my cupboards and not me...time will tell

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.