SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Well based on the level of anxiousness, the number of new...

1. 932 Posts.
    Well based on the level of anxiousness, the number of new posters, the current obsession with a non-statutory January update and the fundamental deterioration in objective discussion, I really do fear for the mental health of a few people around here.

To put things into perspective once again. SGH is currently priced for a very poor ‘Review’ outcome. As some have mentioned on this forum, it is the outcomes of this ‘Review’ above all else that will determine the immediate impact on SGH’s valuation.

It is only at the conclusion of this ‘Review’ that we will know what the new ‘Guidance’ for SGH is going to be, the Company’s ability/inability to service its debt from current cash flows, what write-downs (if any) will be taken through the BS etc etc etc

I fear anything less than the well-presented announcement, like the one from HCT today, will send some people into an absolute meltdown.

I strongly feel that those obsessed with the timing of a non-statutory January update, rather than the outcomes of the 'Review', are looking for one thing….

An exit point.

News will come when it is ready.

Peace!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.