PVW 4.35% 2.2¢ pvw resources limited

Countdown is on.., page-316

1. 26,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    'I love the deal with Microsoft to have the Thred App icon on their toolbar.
    Think this is a little more than "fake it till you make it" but I get what your point.

Everything so far is looking good here, I haven't seen a potential issue that has caused me to question my holding.
    I love the symplicity of the branding.
    I love the name, THRED. I love the App logo. So simple, yet punchy, won't date.
    Inclusion in the Microsoft toolbar , is a godsend.
    Small MC, and relative to its collaborators, will rise sharply Imo.
    Management are keen and keeping the market well informed.
    If it's anything like it's Chinese equivalent, it will spread like wildfire.
    Still supply being offered up by stag holders wanting to flip, so supply is there, but for not much longer IMO.'

This was my post from a few days ago and the only thing that has changed is that the big 86 mill volume day has cleared most of the stag holder supply. We should have more sticky holders around this level who will want to be holding into the near future at least. I would have thought buyers around the 2.5 - 3.5c mark will be in until the app release at the very least, and then many would want to lock in for various time periods to see how the market responds to user feedback and download levels. From there, it all comes down to usability , market awareness and uptake.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $2.231M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $2.058K 89.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91201 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 6783 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ 19566
Last updated 14.10pm 29/04/2024 ?
PVW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.