GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Countdown MDA, page-349

1. 6,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1563
    Yes agree to - BUT hypothesize around Mkango media as known and Lotus quarterly and they are clearly not quiet there - yet the Gov go out on a limb and say all three MDA'S by 31 Jan - seriously!
    So as you and SF suggest and I agree - just perhaps as has always been the case - GBE are further advanced and even concluded now - yet the Gov have to wait for the other two for their grand release of 3 MDA'S as they went openly to media and stated. It just happens to coincide with the aeromagnetic data release after what must be 5 years and the new mining office completion.

Anyway we have Hudson basically smiling as he states the positive progress and surprise of list.

As i said I've gone forward to PFS and finance thoughts on what we know thus far. See you all when the penny drops. Buy buy buy last chance - sure some will see no BS with my addition in quarterly.

Hi @ralli. I hope you are well - I know your hard at work - I've had a quick scout around but not interested anymore - just wait for that TH any day in next few weeks. ARU going mad keeping me busy. Right on cue as I posted on SVM Sprott did coverage on SVM a day later with a target price of $1.65. If only we could get Sprott on board with GBE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.