GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Hi BützbusterYes I have Grants email and mobile number and I...

1. 987 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220
    Hi Bützbuster
    Yes I have Grants email and mobile number and I communicate with him usually about once per month with questions and he always replies (not always with the answers I want to hear). I usually dont put that information on here due to the fact it has attracted juvenile abuse in the past (I am a quick learner). I did put the last response I had on here and that was they where in talks with the AG regarding the issues that had been raised.His contact details are no secret but I cannot put them on here as I dont want to be responsible for poor quality emails (thats not a reference to yourself),
    if you go through the GBE announcements you should find what you are looking for.I return from holiday early March and if things are the same I will ask for an update and communicate anything of interest to you but hopefully that will not be necessary.Personally I am not too stressed about the MDA is the short term, the recent CR means work is continuing, if it arrives in the next couple of months then progress and the sp will take care of themselves.
    If it doesnt transpire in the coming months then thats something else but lets be positive and say when not if.
    Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $19.73K 395.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54570 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 26353 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.