GBE 7.69% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

Countdown MDA, page-431

1. 6,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    All fine looking at SP daily in my view when buying at these ridiculous lows again - as cudeco did. Not for the faint hearted but block out the noise - buy and wait for MDA to drop and PFS straight after - that is why we are falling back and other projects are nothing to compare with - we know they are going to be large projects - GBE have advised Kanyika will start smallish with a stage 1 plan which we know little about regarding revenue projections from such. Other companies have been more transparent I guess one could say (where is our PFS after all this time?) - the gamesmanship continues in negotiations as there is a great deal at stake for both parties in reaching agreements.
    We know it's about fiscal negotiations - what more do people wish to know? These are private ongoing discussion folks and we will know when agreements are made - as the govt did update for those that saw the article - then MDA will be signed - so simple to understand - but negotiations could drag on or be agreed any day. Last chance ridiculous 6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $12.09K 344.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152964 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 218169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.