GBE 7.69% 3.6¢ globe metals & mining limited

All fine looking at SP daily in my view when buying at these...

1. 6,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    All fine looking at SP daily in my view when buying at these ridiculous lows again - as cudeco did. Not for the faint hearted but block out the noise - buy and wait for MDA to drop and PFS straight after - that is why we are falling back and other projects are nothing to compare with - we know they are going to be large projects - GBE have advised Kanyika will start smallish with a stage 1 plan which we know little about regarding revenue projections from such. Other companies have been more transparent I guess one could say (where is our PFS after all this time?) - the gamesmanship continues in negotiations as there is a great deal at stake for both parties in reaching agreements.
    We know it's about fiscal negotiations - what more do people wish to know? These are private ongoing discussion folks and we will know when agreements are made - as the govt did update for those that saw the article - then MDA will be signed - so simple to understand - but negotiations could drag on or be agreed any day. Last chance ridiculous 6c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.003(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $24.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $12.09K 344.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 152964 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 218169 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.