GBE 0.00% 5.4¢ globe metals & mining limited

Countdown MDA, page-442

1. 488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hello everyone, I am lowering averaging down which in my opinion is only effective if the GBE eventually rebounds because this tactics it has the effect of magnifying gains. However, if the GBE continues to decline, my losses are also magnified. If GBE price continues to decline more, I may regret their decision to average down rather than either exiting the position.
    Therefore at this moment, it's important for me to correctly assess the risk profile of this stock being averaged down. However, this is easier said than done, and it becomes an even more difficult task during the GBE declines.
    I will give you guys an example, during the financial crisis in 2008, household names such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, AIG, and Lehman Brothers lost most of their market capitalisation in a matter of months.
    I am just an average investor trying to survive in this bad times but I guess this is very hard task to predict for even the most professional. It would have been very difficult for even the most experienced investor to accurately assess the risk of any stocks prior to their decline GLTAH.

Last edited by Drey: 03/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 8535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.