GBE 1.92% 5.3¢ globe metals & mining limited

Countdown MDA, page-8

1. 6,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481
    Might be a false launch and another countdown needed due to govt wrangling re MMTR article about govt submission of the Mines revenue authority that has been spoken of for at least 2-3 years that i can recall. It is already facing criticism and objection on grounds there are already the mines department and the new mine and minerals bill to do the job - the problem lies in those in charge implementing such honestly. Seems the critiques believe the mines department should manage such and what about the govt company to be established - well i guess they assume it to could come under the mines department - sounds fair - why do they have to have so many departments in every sector that just bogs everything down that slows - prevents progress. Guess it gives more opportunities for money grabbing.

Thoughts please. @ralli9999 I know you have been awaiting such - the funding availability to set up this MRA which in turn can see GBE awarded MDA. Has Chak the power - of course he does - will he over ride those opponents or will this become another long drawn out internal govt bitch affair further delaying any progress on mining - real welcoming for foreign investors and awful for those already heavily invested but see what transpires at cabinet meeting. Surely GBE can proceed without it - there is no bloody revenue - any 10% govt hold if they opt for such can be held and transferred later and any duties - taxes collected as they are now under the current system.

Anyway great it has come from the head of state himself. To early to get frustrated but have we not seen this type of thing before - like years of awaiting new MMB for one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $35.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 6.0¢ 5.1¢ $67.47K 1.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119563 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 105000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ 86173
Last updated 14.57pm 06/05/2024 ?
GBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.