URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

Hi FolksSo we have GTE float rescheduled for 12.30PM Tuesday 5...

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Hi Folks

So we have GTE float rescheduled for 12.30PM Tuesday 5 June 2007.

8.5 hours until Uran have nothing except some highly promising projects.

I think we can assume that no announcement will be made to counter the NO THING status that will be bestowed upon Uran....as one wasnt made prior to the first expected float time.

So what for this week then?

We know a majority of holders in Uran will want to get out of GTE and either hold the cash or buy into Uran.
    This in itself may contribute to a stronger share price.

It might also be a very good gauge to see if anyone is ready to sell down their holding as expected buying and higher volumes should be forthcoming this week due to GTE...and...due to Urans applications for exploratory licences.

I want to generate a bit of discussion here on a number of topics:

Why wasnt Uran offered interests in the Hamr deposit?
    Clearly this was the number 2 mine to Rozna before 'production costs' led to the mine being closed.

Nothing to my knowledge at least has been mentioned re this underground mine. This would be the 'next' logical choice to Rozna.

No news on that of course doesnt mean Uran wont pull an announcement out of left field here, but one would think that isnt going to happen.

But surely this should be a production opportunity and focus. AND with Uran being there for over a year, one would think if they could make a run for a deal on the ONLY operating mine, then logic would suggest the second option would be for the last one (Hamr) that closed.....not necessarily exploration/medium advanced targets that would be a distant second to that.

Clearly Uran has moved to secure 'other' projects in the region, but in sticking with their own vision to look for production one would assume Hamr would be very much on Urans mind.

So why havent we heard of anything here?

Has another player got into Hamr before Uran?

Hamr would be another option as its already been mined and would be economical in the current climate and would capitalise on getting back to production years ahead of any yet to be JORC standard deposit.

On Rozna:

It would appear Uran will get a piece here if they are the favoured partner and the mine is more than likely to be expanded and further developed.

So, if Rozna for argument sake does not go ahead, have Uran drawn the short straw with deposits over a large area that need a lot more drilling to get to JORC?

Dont get me wrong, last weeks announcement was big positive....but no Rozna and no Hamr and we become an 'explorer'...at least in the Czech region.

Elections in Ukraine in 4 months demonstrates some certainty finally so why isnt...if it isnt...Uran not proceeding with feasibility on the two projects?

And of course in keeping with the accountability to shareholders them:

What happened in Africa: Mauritania and Namibia over a month ago?

What is happening in Kazakhstan?

How is Uzbekistan progressing?

Is the company still looking towards USA?

Based on the companys foray into exploration, does that mean the Australian deposits are still on the cards?

Lots of questions peoples.

This month is shaping up as a tough month based solely on tax selling. That said, most 'aware' sellers would have ditched already.

So with the Rozna deliberation due this month in all probability, we could be in for a ride.

How will Uran play this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.