WBT 1.64% $2.48 weebit nano ltd

1. If you are genuinely not down ramping fair enough but you...

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    1. If you are genuinely not down ramping fair enough but you stated, 'For what it is worth, there are other competitors already producing Silicon based CMOS RRAM at high density and 10nm fab.' Can you tell me who you are referring to that actually is using silicon oxide and is fab with a 10nm working cell???

2. Weebit to one day hit $1 is not fanciful or an irresponsible comment. Can anyone honestly tell me in this $40 billion industry if we sign up with a major player and considering weebit is fab friendly with no retooling required and is silicone based so cheap to make, that we can't achieve a $1 value. There have been plenty of stocks under 20 cents that have risen to close or above $1

3. I am honestly not having a go at you and genuinely interested to see if you can provide those companies?

There are just so many people out there eho are either directly or indirectly in a discrete way down ramping for self gain and yes equally you will have people hyping the stock but in this case the facts speak for themselves.

Yes there are always risks in any stock you invest in but if the fundamentals are all there, which weebit does have and the advantage is there above the rest because of it's product description. Then I am a strong believer imo weebit will do really well.

Good luck to everyone and it's not long before we get a major update

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.040(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $468.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.46 $2.56 $2.46 $579.1K 230.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 17272 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 6115 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.