1MC 0.00% 3.0¢ morella corporation limited

Countdown to +50c, page-92

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3957
    The information/opinion below is just from my own research, it may be completely wrong, so DYOR.

Forget JRO, they are sunk, along with one or two of their directors. Their financial reporting and business practices have become problematic (to the Chinese regulators).

The regulators forced them (after the trading halt) to fess up.

They re-calibrated their loss to approximately AUD$700 million (after initially reporting a profit !).

At least one of their directors has holdings frozen, while regulators further investigate.

JRO will not issue an offer for AJM. They should not be a company that AJM relate to.

JRO will also not have the funds to pay for an initial off-take in stage 1.

Does this mean AJM will pursue court action? Do AJM have lawyers retained on the books?

JRO are trying to find an investor who can bail them out. Good luck with that.

When this information/announcement is made on the ASX, how will it affect the AJM stock price?

How will the announcement present this information in a positive (or at least, less negative) manner?

My prediction is that AJM will dip back (at least for a short period) to the 27c / 28c cent mark, after the next JRO confession and announcement.

DYOR.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.