SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

countdown to ... approval may 30th

1. 2,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    On May 30th SSN Shareholders will most likely hand out an extra
    200,000,000 shares to be granted over the next three years or earlier if certain triggers happen. (see my post voting yes)

They also have a $50M capital raising ready to go. At a generous healthy premium todays share price (15.5c) this equates to approximately 322,000,000 more shares.

Currently options and shares are approximately 2B or 2,000,000,000

So this generous incentive plan and future capital raising could potentially add 522,000,000 shares to SSN. (Potentially even more if CR is done at less than 15.5c)

This is dilution of 26.1%

Current share price of 9.8c - diluted at this rate equals 7.25c

Now it is a lot more complicated than this but clearly this is not in shareholders interests as they stand today or in the future. As shareholders we only get a return when we sell our shares, thus it is in our interests to think of potential and future shareholders. This incentive plan adds further risk to future shareholders capital returns and thus adds risk to current shareholders. VOTE NO.

PS I am fully aware this audacious scam would not be proposed if it wasn't expected to be approved.

Compensation Philosophy and Objectives
    The Compensation Committee believes that: ? executive interests should be aligned with shareholder interests;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.