G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Good afternoon All Both all the LT,s and a warm welcome to all...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Good afternoon All
    Both all the LT,s and a warm welcome to all the new Mustangers.

Currently swanning around the top of South Island NZ, and in and out of internet range.
    I know this has been posted before by a lot of knowledgeable posters, but I would venture to all, to consider a long term hold for this share.
    Yes, there will be some decent money to be made over the next week or so, not that there hasn’t already.
    This is a company that does not materialise everyday, and is more than worthy of a long term hold, to consolidate into a gem, in your portfolio. (pardon the pun) imho
    Again, it is qualified by everyone’s personal circumstances, but well worth giving some serious thought to. Imho
    There is more than ample knowledge on this forum, so do not be afraid to ask, on the proviso that you have made the effort and completed a decent amount of DD.
    This company, following along the track, that has been outlined, should provide an excellent return, over the medium to long term. imho
    That is my intention, eoy 2019, at the very least.
    I will not repeat, the various positives, as they have all been espoused over a number of threads, so read, and enjoy.

There is no such animal, as too much knowledge.
    Anyway that is enough, from me, as I am on holidays,...........time for a glass of Shiraz. lol
    The best of fortune to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.