HGO 1.89% 5.4¢ hillgrove resources limited

Well said all. Mrs mwilson25 and I have had similar thoughts,...

1. 2,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 401
    Well said all. Mrs mwilson25 and I have had similar thoughts, ideas and discussions to what is playing out here.

Since the cu price has not collapsed and the macro economic factors at play in the world economy have been reasonably well established for a while (without any recent shocks), it seems the sp fall is down to HGO itself.

So the problem is we have been mostly happy campers as we have been within Lachlan's timeline guidance until this month. His reputation has been that of a CEO that delivers.

In my day job, I was asked to give guidance as to when my tasks and projects would complete. If I missed it, I was appropriately hauled over the coals and then asked to review where things are at, what changes are required to get it done and to provide a new completion date based on my review.

As has been rightly pointed out, as owners I think we are right to expect to be informed. Many here probably assume that the plan is in trouble and we want to know where to from here AND WHEN. Fair enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $113.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $49.64K 919.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1081294 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 177944 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.