MSB 3.19% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Having held MSB for years, here is my response to your facts...

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Having held MSB for years, here is my response to your facts below:

Meso is building on years of science and clinical evidence of both efficacy and safety. - Ah yes.
    Remestemcel-l was very likely to be approved (before the pandemic) for aGVHD in September. Ah, proof?
    aGVHD shares many similarities with the ARDS caused by COVID19. Ah no. aGVHD mainly impacts the GI tract. ARDS lungs. MSC's upon IV injection are drawn toward the lung - this may help with ARDS should their intracelluar affect dial down CRS. Even if it does - it is not clear that this is the main pathogenic impact of severe impacts from COVID19 SARS II.
    Mesoblast is targeting the worst cases, others are targeting easier cases. Hot air.
    Other solutions have side effects, remestemcel-l does not. All interventions have side effects. MAB's and other biologic or pharma do create a range of side effects.
    Meso has a robust pipeline with adult aGVHD, ARDS (influenza, bacterial), hypoxic ischemic encephalppathy, epidermolysis bullosa, Crohns, heart failure, and lower back. Pumping a stock?
    Meso is telegraphing signals: qualifications of leaders. Pumping a stock?
    Meso and Lonza have scheduled a webcast about the strength of the manufacturing partnership. Anyone can do this to discuss what is - it does not infer what can be.
    Lonza is hiring in the stem cell bioreactor space. Great if this is true - MSB is pushing the acceptance of stem cells for both inflmmatory and regenerative coditions.
    Meso just filed IP on MSC in 3D bioreactors. Meh - trade secrets are far stronger.
    Meso just filed IP on treating hyperinflammation using MSC. Hope it can be estasblished.
    Meso has insurance coverage lined up in advance. What does this mean? No company can insure against all risks, MSB do point this out in their risk statements
    Meso has harnessed mother nature. Others are trying to force mother nature. What does this mean?
    Sure the stock of the day (CYDY, EQ) captures the imagination -- mAb have therapeutic value. Yet GVHD has remained an unmet need for years. mAb need to prove they work and safety - this will take time and they are not side effect free. mAb turn things off, including things the body needs. MSC are safer and more powerful and nuanced. MAB's have helped many. We hope MSB changes the pardigm to move beyond multi systenm antigen activation to local.
    Every stock I have ever held waiting on events take longer than I think it should, but Meso is getting very close. Some of us have been there before you. But welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.030(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 98.0¢ 92.0¢ $3.342M 3.477M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 33313 97.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 73982 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.