MSB 3.83% $1.26 mesoblast limited

Countdown to Interim Analysis, page-146

1. 2,126 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1777
    I think we are all trying to argue the same point here.

The way I see it, Rem-L for pediatric aGvHD with the further extension of the p3 trial for C-19 ARDS at its core is "regenerative medicine". That much we can agree on.

From a layman's point of view, where we are at is basically how efficacious the MSCs are in this cellular regeneration when it comes to the inflammation brought on by the cytokine storm. That's what I got out of the Prof Arnold Caplan video which you can rewatch here
    -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3mMNH8Jfw&t=2965s

What the many voices here are saying are pretty much the same thing - that our MSCs are capable of calming the 'storm'. The FDA just has to see it and approve it.

I like what @Sage01 is saying about a dual-track pipeline. MSCs and MPCs indeed ARE different. Have a read of this
    -> https://stemcellsjournals.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1634/stemcells.2006-0504 great primer (kinda) to understand it a bit more.

Whether MSCs or MPCs, I think we can all agree that Mesoblast is on the right track here. We just need level heads and HODL. If you're creeped out by the price movements and cannot stomach the risk profile, then sell and use that loss for your tax returns.

If not, lets welcome all points of view to make sure these points made are properly substantiated otherwise we are just a bunch of talking heads blowing air.
    Last edited by taylorstjames: 16/07/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.26
Change
-0.050(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $1.432B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.30 $1.17 $20.16M 16.29M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 203311 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.26 71965 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.