MAY 45.9% 3.3¢ melbana energy limited

Countdown to massive oil flow, page-7

1. 4,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1806
    What excites me most is that the Alameda drilling, through both A-1 and A-2, has demonstrated oil-filled reservoirs, with multiple seals, and NO water yet intercepted, over 2 KMS of depth! Clearly that translates to a huge oil resource, of which 30% is held by MAY, and yet MAY remains the operator.
    A-3 is likely to add considerably to that known resource. With McDaniels post A-2 report due to update (and push up appreciably) the identified resources.

AND there remains at LEAST another 21 targets on Block 9, which with 3-D seismic eventually to be carried out, is more than likely to add considerable oil resources to the total inventory.

And ALL onshore!

In a jurisdiction not bound by the bureaucratic nightmare that is typically Australian.

If MAY fails to get to a mkt cap of at least $1 billion (for starters, equivalent share price ~$0.30) in the next few months there will have been a lot of successful manipulation.

A-3 is due to spud within the next 2 weeks, my guess is an announcement on Tues 12th Dec of its commencement. By getting set before then means investors have got in at this IMO highly discounted price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.028(45.9%)
Mkt cap ! $111.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 3.2¢ $3.849M 101.0M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3966517 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1034998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.