AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

As for Mr Cole speaking on the behalf of the two remaining...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As for Mr Cole speaking on the behalf of the two remaining largest holders, that is him articulating what he would like to see not necessarily the outcome. Corporate speak, talking it up. I would think that Glencore and Greenstone will happily wait and discuss the outcome of their holdings privately. They do not need to rush into this, and have played this game plenty of times.
    Mr Cole et al will Hoover up shares then negotiate with the remaining large holders.
    Now if I had a couple of million shares (I have none) me personally thinks they would pay up near thirty cents to get the remaining %.
    Let's face it, they will have managed to take possession of a large chuck for a very healthy saving of true value.
    I'm sure they would like to wrap it up without having independent valuation. An offer of 26-30cents, let's face it, the remaining wouldn't even blink. The complete ownership of AVB is still off in the distance and doubt compulsory acquisition this year. Still plenty of news due from the coal face, I hope, for those holding out, that any results are not in the glove box of a truck on the picket line.
    I watch from the sidelines and this will be a rare comment from me on the matter.
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.