AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

countdown to production, page-140

1. 3,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1741
    Hi Hippy
    SBM
    Not entirely correct. Wrong business model for the Solomon Island and the indigenous owner and tensions arose. The floods were just the catalyst to the ignorance of management trying to run a mine overseas through their Australian offices and not satisfy the rights of the rightful owners or the correct observation skills on site to run a mine in spiritual atmosphere.
    AVB
    Again a situation where management needs to be in a position to add wealth to all investors that enter their domain. Regardless of whether management have executed situations correctly or not in the past is not the issue. The issue is this company moving from explorer to a producer/explorer and adding wealth to the SH'ers and investors. This has been lacking over the years right up to this present date regardless of macro or micro conditions. As some have mentioned on HC now things are different and production will change investor sentiment and add new investor interest.........I sincerely hope so because I speak to a lot of AVB investors in Brisbane and I can tell you for a fact that unless there is a substancial increase in JORC, gearing from 12000 Cu/pa, more exploration and more investor updates to inform the market there will be a huge exodus with a wall bigger than Ben Hurr in the teen's
    ........and the SP is still at 5.9cts after 6 years..............no wonder I get hostilities when I mention Avanco. Rule No 1 in investing......create wealth.........come on AVB. Looking forward to next year and beyond.
    Credit were its due.......the drone flyover's have been great and has helped steady the wife from divorcing me to liking me again.
    GL Hippy and all the HC AVB posters.
    cheers
    M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.