CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

countdown to reality 101, page-6

1. 2,594 Posts.
    If we don't have sales and stockpiles volumes and figures by the AGM then I will be standing on top of one of their NC stockpiles and having a sit in until I get some info.
    I have asked CDU to have the AGM at Cloncurry again this year.
    I figure if they do it will be to show off a partly commissioned operational mill.
    It will be to discuss the sales side of the operation and to show us the logistics of how we will be getting firstly the DSO and then other materials to smelters and whatever else is produced to where OW want it.
    We will know how many containers of what material is being sold in what percentage and volume.
    We will get the turnaround for containers along with the volumes and percentages.
    How many containers does a ship carry?
    Are we trucking out of the Curry.
    Hoots says the rail siding is for magnetite mainly and that's why strata didn't go ahead.
    So do we need it yet? When will we be in full production so we do want it?
    Hoots and zzz were wrong with when we needed to use the loan.
    They only worry about money.(show me the money, how much to run this mine etc)
    and they are out by 4 to 6 months on when the cash would run out.
    They were also wrong in saying CDU didn't have the loan.
    WM told us we did months and months ago.
    To keep shareholders in the loop about what was happening.
    Then when the loan is signed off and (as they called for) because debt was better for CDU (total bullshit )
    they start yelling about conditions being unfavourable for CDU.(more bullshit ).
    They have bagged the Chinese for being in with CDU.
    WM is swimming with sharks etc.
    Yes you too Buddy (every company with Chinese holders the shareholders have been ripped off).
    Well gents the only think that has kept CDU with us is the Chinese participation.
    Otherwise Glencore or ozl with the help of m&g would have forced shareholders out and taken over at a minimum price.
    Me I prefer the Chinese.
    Buddy inferred before that maybe the Chinese were lending their stock for shorting.
    Hottuna tells us he has shorted CDU but since m&g have sold out he cannot get his hands on any loan stock.
    So Buddy is guessing wrong again along with others here.
    So as far as I'm concerned there are plenty on here that have their own agenda (or someone else agenda)
    that take snippets of truth and add plenty of their own agenda to come up with a theory that they try and push onto holders as gospel.
    I want to thank hottuna for boasting about making profit out of shorting CDU and getting his stock from m&g because it has proved the others wrong about the Chinese involvement.
    Buddy get to your copy and paste abilities and enjoy yourself.
    Hoots
    I did good driving didn't I?
    Beautiful car.Got my mates back home safely too.
    WM LETS GO TO THE CURRY AGAIN.THE AGM'S ARE FANTASTIC HELD THERE.
    Even the Chinese directors will chat to you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.