RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

countdown, page-11

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I had intended this as a reply to mattyroo, but he was suspended before I could post so I'll make the following points in general terms.

Firstly, it is conceivable that someone can be making a handsome profit out of RMG, had they bought (as many did) at .007 cents and sold at .012 cents;

Secondly, it is incorrect regarding Mr Risinger confirming that Mt Coffin is uneconomic & that discussions are not proceeding regarding possible JV's. Quite possibly they did look & discount a project in Mongolia but that is not to say they are not looking at something else there,or on another continent, at this very moment. I'd suggest that any shareholder who is interested email or call John Risinger on 0411602575 to check the voracity of any of the above;

Thirdly, on the point of no (he did use a more colourful expression) money left, the quarterly cash position as at 31 March published just a few days ago clearly shows $1.335m - hardly no cash on hand. In fact I seem to remember a few people saying they hadn't spent enough in the March quarter.

The quarterly hopefully will not be a cut & paste job, but I suspect their is a loyal bunch of holders such as Waynecat, The Colonel & Deansy who are pretty secure in their positions & their expectations for RMG regardless.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.