RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Hi Disclosure is a very important part of our duty and I respect...

1. 1,680 Posts.
    Hi
    Disclosure is a very important part of our duty and I respect shareholders angst when it seems as though announcements are few and far between.
    RMG's project in SA has all the signs of being something, and if anything that causes an adjustment in exploration strategy which can be time consuming. As said in the quarterly we have all the right indications geologically, we just have to piece it together using some magic software and then go after some of the bigger targets.
    Apart from SA we are looking elsewhere. One of our directors is in Africa and I am in indonesia.
    Feel free to call
    Regards
    John
    Sent from my BlackBerry smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

Dear John

I am a long time holder of both Adavale Resources and RMG. I have tremendous faith in the management team at both companies and feel that they have a well defined goal moving forward. However, I am currently concerned about the direction of RMG.

It can be seen that we are yet to receive news of the drilling results which occurred in late 2008 2009 and we are yet to see a well defined direction for the company. I feel the levels of disclosure are wholly inappropriate and I for one do not understand the relative secrecy surrounding the companys dealings.

I am looking forward to your response in regards to the delay with the copper drilling results at EL3812/3.

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.