BNL 0.00% 0.7¢ blue star helium limited

Countdown, page-78

1. 49 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    So finding a resource and securing funding doesn't constitute a pay rise? On the 15th of April (When trent took over) the SP was at 4.2c, without 8.8% helium, permit hadn't been submitted, no $15m in the bank. Weren't they on $80k salary before (Could be wrong)? But i certainly think $300k is validated by the progress management has made, & the high of 6.9c SP. I almost certainly guarantee they have been working on other things we don't about yet either, like putting agreements in place with offtakers that will be signed off on once the permit is announced etc.

12 months because they haven't submitted another permit yet? From what I understand, they won't have to do half of the steps for the next permits as a lot of the initial steps are about the company etc & further permits will not have to include these, hence the rolling permit strategy. Are you saying this is wrong? How do you know they haven't started the follow up permits, from the website? I think its fair to say you have misinterpreted the info on the website before so I wouldn't go around saying they haven't started the process unless you know this for sure, so please tell me if you do. Also the permit was submitted on the 28th of April, so only 7.5 months, so fair to say you are being dramatic to feel important?

Didn't JK leave on her own accord? Personal reasons..
    Last edited by WestOzBull: 16/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $5.693K 945.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2850638 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 3801437 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.