NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Guys,How long will our current funds last us for? I can’t see...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Guys,

How long will our current funds last us for?

I can’t see any more support from shareholders participating in another cap raise as management is not delivering.

We need to get the environmental queries answered satisfactorily without the need for further drilling/ modeling etc. I hope the consultants can provide answers theoretically which are acceptable to the authorities.

I get the feeling the project is being stalled by big players behind the scenes who are concerned with issues that are not publicly announced by the company for example these latest environmental issues which have been unearthed via government websites by members on this forum.

Strategic partner due diligence is done and the plant redesign & cost engineering must be completed by now…. So Justyn what's the next reason delaying the project.

I’d be interested in another video by Justyn updating us on where we are at on everything and providing reasons for missed dates given that they were provided to us with a short range forecast which normally means high probability.

Cheyene has gone to ground. Not sure if he has lost faith or is quietly exiting his position no doubt at a massive loss. He is certainly not on here any more promoting the project. Maybe if he has nothing good to say he may decide to keep quiet.

We are in a dark spot here no doubt but hopefully we can come through these final hurdles and come out the other end shining. At 1.7 cents I doubt there is a single person here in the green. Sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.