NRZ 0.00% 0.4¢ neurizer ltd

Countdown, page-86

1. J L
    1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well, JC, you sure have a bee in your bonnet tonight. Just because you have lost probably over 90% of your investment, don't take your frustrations out on me. Downramping, cluelessness, let's cut out the crap.

Anyway, now that that's out of the way, to my post.

In the past one of NRZ's very marketable positives was its potential to take advantage of very high fertilizer prices, to benefit from world demand exceeding supply (guaranteed share of market), feeding the hungry world and establishing Australia's self-sufficiency in urea.

My post regarding Fitch Ratings, shows that,

1. Urea prices are returning to steady historical levels, long before NRZ would be able to produce, and
    2, World supply is now "ample".

What was widely promoted by all and sundry as a huge advantage for NRZ, is now turning out to be not as significant as first thought. The world is getting back to normal.

Because of this, IMO, NRZ does not have a significant advantage in this area, thus it won't loom largely as a key positive element in the minds of government or large investors in their decision making. So, it's a waste of time to put too much emphasis on its value, NRZ will have to look to other things to promote.

Hope this explains my point of view to your satisfaction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.