HDR hardman resources limited

counter bid , page-13

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14

Hi sailor girl,

You know all your comments about what has happened since Simon came on board only serve to prove how naive he has been all along...and startegically misguided.

"So Simon was bought in to get the SP up to $5.00 and then flog the company.

He started boosting the SP with his famous "TIOF's a goer" only to be slapped down by big Don Voelte.

Then there were polital probs in Mauritania that woke the market to the risk involved in West Africa.

And then there was this string of boring exploration results from Mauritania. P & A +++

Followed by Ching's problems and the impact this might have on Tiof approval"

Anyway, that aside....my big picture view on HDR - and I have no vested interest in the stock as I only follow it from arms length - is that they will get taken over but at a higher price than this. Whether it be by Tulklow increasing their bid, or from another interested party, who knows but I would see HDR eventually disappearing from the ASX Boards, but not at $2.05 per share.

If I owned them, I would be holding and letting business take its course.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.