LRS 0.00% 20.5¢ latin resources limited

Laveryour sentiment seems to have changed over time. I like...

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Laver

your sentiment seems to have changed over time. I like others have been in this for over 8 years waiting and being committed to the company and supporting the BOD.

All we ask is for a fair deal from the BOD for that loyalty. I too am happy to wait and realise the true potential and value of LRS rather than give it away to the first ridiculous bid.

I have been around the traps long enough to see this happen three times now, and the same scenario each time, draw the price down and then offer a “so called” premium to the market price. Each time also the BOD receive a golden handshake and agree to the deal with no real consultation with their loyal shareholders. The little shareholder has very little say in these cases.

The BOD need to be held more accountable in these scenarios and be true to their shareholders and to stand by their word. We shareholders don’t ask much but we also want a fair deal.

I am happy to vote no and wait. If that means the price goes down in the short term so be it, but to make any real gain now is years away with PLS.

In my opinion this was always the worse case scenario, that LRS receive be the subject of a take over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.