HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Counter-offer

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I am going to vote NO on this deal in its current form. I encourage all of the Top-50 ANA investors to vote against the deal with their large blocks of shares to protect their investments, and all short-term holders to do the same to get more for their flips when this resumes trading.

The plan looks very good and well thought through. It looks like they have gathered a top-notch team with deep experience in this gas basin, and have the project plan to get through the stages to progress from Contingent to the next level Proven reserves which will unlock value. They need the $7MM CR for the working funds, along with the fees for the placement, and the performance shares for the extended team is in-line with expectation for an endeavor like this.

The glaring problem is the arbitrary 1 Billion shares being considered for HRL. It is overvalued and severely dilutes current shareholder value. BDO's assessment is that this proposed deal is "not fair but reasonable", and we need to put the pressure on to make it much closer to "fair AND reasonable". Please closely read BDO's assessment for the details.

We want this deal to get done quickly and at the right price for all. We want Lewis and Matharu to get and earn the money they deserve for bringing this to fruition, and not have to look elsewhere for funding for HRL.

This is a business negotiation and not a take-it-or-leave-it situation. I would propose we collectively make it loud and clear that we would support a deal with our votes that keeps all other Resolutions in tact, but give Lewis & Matharu three-fourths of what they are asking and pay 750,000,000 shares for HRL instead of 1 Billion, more fairly spreading more of the wealth and opportunity around to all of us and not just to the 2 Directors.

Regards,
    Chuck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $7.949K 1.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 16453773 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4354747 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.