You extreme Protestang guys really get me when you say stuff...

1. 6,931 Posts.
    You extreme Protestang guys really get me when you say stuff like: "Hundreds of years after Christ’s death, a distorted form of Christianity was made a favored religion in the Roman Empire."

Somehow the true Christain religion disappears until about a couple of hundred years ago where it re-appears. So for over 1000 years true Christianity, as preached by your gurus (gurus because you follow a particular understanding of the Bible developed by some notable individual) disappears. You are never able to point to an historic thread that shows how your current teachings on the Bible can be traced back to just after Christ's death so the true faith is never lost, as guaranteed by Christ.

In contrast, the Church of Rome is able to trace the whole line of Bishops back to Peter. So if there was deviation from the faith it would show up in the history of those Bishops. Where there has been conflict, e.g. Arianism, we have the history, we know what happened. But no where in that history is anything like the stuff you guys teach.

The other thing that gets me is you ignore the
    eastern Orthodox Churches, you only ever target Rome, which reveals how subjective you are, you are not objective. Afterall, there is very little difference in Doctrine between Rome and the Orthodox. You heads have been filled with bigotry, and unfortunately you may not realise it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.