yes snuff,i doyou asked for evidencei showed you evidencei knew...

1. 7,453 Posts.
    yes snuff,i do

you asked for evidence

i showed you evidence

i knew you wouldnt accept it anyway,no matter what i said

"It does not surprise that some Protestant would come up with such a work because Protestantism really needs that Apostolic connection. Only the Catholic Church can demonstrate such a connection despite any denials to the contrary."

you have had plenty of proof on other threads,despite denials to the contrary

"The sad fact is that protestanism is a failure, it has spawned hundreds of churches none of whom are in union on anything. That great idea of the Bible Alone has given us division because it leaves the Book open to any personal interpretation. Thus union, the union Christ prayed for at the Last Supper, is impossible. Union is only possible in the Church"

Yes,that assertion is classic,show me the boy and ill give you the man catholic stuff,most protestant churches now follow rome in their teachings and aernt bible based anyway

"Just to show how absurd Protestantism can be, I read of two churches in the USA who would not talk to each other because one taught that Christ was nailed with three nails and the other insisted it was four nails! None of it in the Bible!"

Ridiculous example,i could do the same with arguments between catholic churches etc if i searched enough,but im not really that simple to use that sort of stuff as evidence

"I noted this comment:
    “The church organization developed by the Papacy is hierarchal."

Its probably the most hierarchical institution on earth

Its pretty hard to have tried to follow christ and the bible when the church was in the wilderness,because the roman catholic church who was responsible for the dark ages,where they wouldnt even let the common man have a bible on pains of death

You call that christian?

Rome would kill anyone who dared to have a religious belief outside of her state religion and was and still is the scourge of religous liberty,were she to gain her power again,which she will,the same thing will happen

The torture chambers that were used will be re opened

snuff,i dont know how you justify what rome has done and call it christian

its anything but

and everyone knows it

"If you have ever read any history of the church you will know this is just wrong! "

nope,its true

hopefully you will be like martin luther and see the error of romes way

go well

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.