CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

counterparties, page-3

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Counter parties could just mean the other people in the deal. For example the finance guy and the offtaker - or it could mean finance guys or offtakers.

It would not be unusual for multiple bidders to be exposed to the same information at the same time as a group if the above is plural. In this case its kicking the tyres before the auction.

But it could also just be singular - meaning the deal terms and conditions have been set and agreed and they came to verify the claims. Usually this takes the form of a "subject to" phrase in the agreement. I could guess "subject to review of the in-house geological assumptions and subsequent modelling that x- tonnes etc...". And any other thing you could think of that needs checking.

I doubt its the first case, "we need you to lift your skirts first before we buy". More likely the latter case "we agreed to $ for a nice plum, show us your plum."

The devil will be in the detail.

But I am glad I am not short, I wish I bought cheaper, I wish I had more, I wish I didn't have to wait so long, I am glad I wasn't over extended and survived the drop, I should have been braver at $2, and I am glad this is nearer the end than the beginning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.