CIG 0.00% 6.0¢ caspian oil & gas limited

country risk, no infra but neighbour of china, page-3

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    bwana,
    I also hope not 10 years!

I have checked CEO's background from CIG's website.
    CEO looks like has sound knowledge, skill and experience
    for oil mining project.

Graeme Parsons(Executive Director, Chief Executive Officer)
    Mr Parsons is a Petroleum Geoscientist with nearly 30 years experience in the Australian and international oil and gas sectors. His skills set covers a broad spectrum across the petroleum industry including exploration (geology & geophysics and basin and acreage evaluation), appraisal, development, operations (drilling, completions, fraccing), project management, production forecasting, economic evaluation, reserves estimations, portfolio analysis and Government and landholder relati

Colin Carson(Executive Director)
    Colin Carson has been involved as a director of a number of Australian public companies since the 1980's and is responsible for joint venture negotiations and corporate and legal matters. He is experienced with taxation and mining laws of the Kyrgyz Republic. Mr Carson is also a part-time executive director of Perseus Mining Limited and non-executive director of Manas Resources Limited.

In last announcement CEO Carson said the blocks were extremely prospective.

He said extremely prospective.
    Let's trust his saying as we are owner of this company.

Even though Santos walked out, still situation is there.

However,this stock still remind me of previous purchase of non-rural non-urban zoned bush land after marketing company said it would be rezoned to urban residential land soon. I have been waiting,waiting,waiting and waiting and waiting again and again and again with paying rates every quarterly then finally I gave to the council with free of charge after pleaing to avoid any money wasting for about after 17 years. And I forgot that land since because that was not mine. But recently(about 22 or 23 years later)I realized that the area is developing as a residential project. Haha, this is life.

CIG case is different from my personal bush land story but must be very careful of tiny mining stock like CIG.

IMO biggest advantage of early entering into dirt cheap stock is that can have large quantity of stock at very low cost. If SP moving up it could be extremely big return.
    For instance, after holding 500,000 shares if it move 1 cents means can earn $5,000, and move upward 10 cents means can earn $50,000 and so on.

Anyway good luck to holders,

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.