LIN 2.38% 10.8¢ lindian resources limited

When I lifted up my shares for LIN I checked1. Asset2....

1. 553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    When I lifted up my shares for LIN I checked

1. Asset
    2. Mangement
    3. Country risk

The valuation for 1. and 2. were extremely good, but country risk was still high, (different to an invest in i.e Australia, Canada, or USA)

So I was and I'm still confident in the management and in the assets and the speed of exploring.

Country risks are always difficult to calculate, because it can change very fast by even small events.

I think that the company is working hard and I can imagine, that not even every tiny little necessary step can be discussed with shareholders. So let them work and lets
    make our mind when the problem is solved - whatever the problem is!

Country risks generally are growing, even Australian Miners are not content with politicians and the rising AUD , so if You are convinced about an invest, You and I need confidence
    in the company and of course time.

It is a crazy fashion in the present that nobody has time, nobody is patient, nobody is looking forward for more than a couple of days!

I'm pretty sure that LIN will solve the problem, whatever the problem is and lets talk again when the problem is solved, most of the postings here are rubbish and nobody will talk about these postings in the future.

By the way, selling shares before TH were very little, I think that most of the big Shareholders still are convinced about LIN and the management!

Be patient! I can't see any reasons to doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.