PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

country writer, vendor & nasabear

1. 81 Posts.
    Hi Guys;

first i would like to apologies for all the guys out there; as this is not fully about ABU.

so Country Writer, vendor & nasabear;
    I have been in the market for more than four years and i didn't learn much even when i tried, the results talk about itself, I’m over 80% loss and we are talking about all my savings here. ( I did all the new beginners faults)
    i saw a lot of posts where people just didn’t know what they are talking about (that’s why I don’t post my opinions ?), however i would like to say that i like your posts and i find it clear and informative and sometimes 100% accurate (good job vendor), also i have to say i find some of it too lengthy while i think direct and short posts are better ( no offence nasabear :)).

What I need from you guys is your opinion (not an advice), about the following stocks, where almost 80% of my lost are hanging, I’m thinking to sell it and put the money somewhere else (maybe increase my holds in ABU)
    The first stock is GDN (current loss 70k) and the second one is EXM (Current loss 30k),

As i said your personal opinion is what I’am after, not a professional advice so don't worry and i would really appreciate your help ,

Kind Regards
    Elpadrino1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $15.45K 7.727M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8393529 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19778958 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.06pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.