OVT 33.3% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

coup at omi, page-4

1. 5,801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Now isn't that just about a summary of what I posted yesterday? ;)

I really have no idea why people suddenly started buying OMI shares - I'd be hanging onto my loot until this gets sorted out.

The big danger to OMI is that this infighting will result in them losing their contract with Terumo - highly likely if not already lost.

Also, I still suspect that a corporate raider from one of OMI's competition may well be behind this, as OMI have TGA Approval for their product, which none of the others have. By taking out/over OMI, they may get the product and the TGA Approval and contracts that go along with it.

Make no mistake - this is potentially a huge market, and dirty tricks by a competitor, playing on the naivity of Bruce Kiehne is certainly not out of the question. Kiehne is not a businessman - he is a religious man who invented a good product. There's nothing wrong with that. But I wonder who is advising him in this - I'm sure he didn't do this on his own initiative.

I'd still let the dust settle before putting money into it for a while. A bad news announcement or a trading halt could suddenly leave you very stranded!

Just my 'umble opinion :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.225M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $59.61K 15.65M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 995909 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8315043 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.