RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

You are kidding aren't you? If you're serious, you acted to...

1. 2,986 Posts.
    You are kidding aren't you? If you're serious, you acted to hastily. I predicted something like this in my last post (though I didn't imagine the size of the consolidation) it is even better than I'd hoped for. Though obviously not one of the lucky ones to scoop up in the cap raising, I along with every other shareholder will benefit from the money being put to good productive use and the benefit that will come from a share base of less than 200m shares. This will be a very tightly held register and the amount of free capital will be very low which is always good for profit takers. I have read & re-read the announcement and am happy to support the concept (unfortunately not the opportunity in the raising). Presume either existing major holders have increased or significant (for our size) new money onboard. Either way, it won't want to sit lingering like our equity has done for far too many years already, it has been put in for the purposes specified so as to turn a significant profit. I'm happy to sit in the back seat & enjoy the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.