TZN 0.00% 4.2¢ terramin australia limited.

Ive found this post on aussiestockforums from a local. Good to...

1. buk
    45 Posts.
    Ive found this post on aussiestockforums from a local. Good to see the council expanding the roads for TZN. As time goes by, i really cant see the govt rejecting the lease. $3 is my target after approval, as mennie and algeria keep looking better and better....

Re: TZN - Terramin Australia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G'day all,

I live in Strathalbyn and opposition to the mine is running out of puff. The ore transport road from Strath to the freeway has just been widened and edges bitumised to B-double standard, so the SA Govt has spent money in preparation for a green light decision. There will be substantial benefit to the town if the mine goes ahead. I have always been in support of the mine and don't know anyone who holds an opposite view.

And with TZN finding support at $1.10 and expecting an announcement to be made soon, I just bought back in! So hoping for the best. New to trading, I was amazed that YT spotted this stock so far back from Sydney-it's a bit easier when you live next door and can see the work being done and the money being spent.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.