BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Couple of questions (from a potential buyer)

1. 566 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Hi all,

I’ve been trading A2 and other formula stocks for years, have been trading BAL short term before but never been long term.

I’ve had a very interesting observation recently, I found Bellamy is almost out of stock in all coles, Woolworth and chemist warehouse around Adelaide, where the other brands have a lot of stock. Because I haven’t followed BAL for years, and I’m a big fan of fundamental analysis and fact based trader, I have a couple of questions for the LT investors and others who know BAL well here to help me make a decision if I should long BAL or keep observing for a while:

1. SA is a relatively small market comparing to other eastern capital cities, does anyone observe the same thing in these cities?

2. Is the supply shortage more due to higher demand or lower supply?

3. If the response to above 2 questions are positive, why the current short position is so high?

4. The current sp forecast from a number of instos or analysts are not looking good, Im seeing neutral and sell. Is there any particular reason for this? Am I missing anything here? Any big elephant in the room?

5. Bal seems has been waiting for the SAMR approval for a while. Why does it take so long? And when does it expect it to be approved?

Many thanks,
    PIK

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.