BCT 0.00% 0.6¢ bluechiip limited

Hi bgssez and BCT followers I'm new to this thread, having BCT...

1. 198 Posts.
    Hi bgssez and BCT followers

I'm new to this thread, having BCT come across my radar a long time ago and now just starting to do a bit of research before buying into this stock. Keen to get your thoughts on a couple of things here.

I can see that the company's share price has been taking a decline in recent 12 months, and everyone's keen to see a bit of breakthrough in terms of sales and turnaround. I can't seem to find much info on a compelling need to buy BCT's products, besides it being a more advanced product. Not having a background in medical science, I'm interested to understand any real reasons a bio-bank would toss out whatever they use today, and spend money to adopt BCT's product besides being a "nice-to-have", such as any clinical risks leading to legal/commercial consequences (i.e. getting sued for damages/compensations).

Also, could anyone shed some light on pricing of BCT's products vs existing means of tagging?

Finally, any info on BCT's margins after costs of manufacturing and distribution? How many does the company need to sell to start making some return?

I'm just an average Joe trying to determine is whether BCT will succeed not just because it has a great product, but one with commercial demand and profitable to make and sell.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.092M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4005000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3679925 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.