Couple ordered to take down the Australian flag, page-9

1. 21,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    So let me get this right, You can march around Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or any other place in Australia waving an Isil flag and calling for jihad and the death of all infidels etc ( that would be all Australians that are not of the Islamic faith) Have Muslim flags out the front of mosques, scream blue murder every time someone disagrees with your veiw. Etc etc I could go on forever. But hang on heres a regular Aussie bloke and his wife wanting to raise a Aussie flag out the front of their own home and are asked to remove it, Im guessing by police which I would think are possibly trying to look out for these peoples security due to the issues we have at the moment, so u can't blame the police for trying to do their job I guess.
    But u can point the figure directly at politicians, who over the last 25 odd plus yr have got us to where we are today cannot even fly our flag in the front of your own house, both side of politics are equally to blame for not seeing what has been as is happening. A complete and utter disgrace from both sides, congrats leaders you have sold out your own fellow country men.
    PISS WEEK effort the whole lot of u.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.