IMC 2.08% 9.8¢ immuron limited

Courage Capital Management, page-4

1. 5,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    Its no real surprise that any one seriously following this stock wouldn't add to their holdings , as there seems to be huge potential .

IMC seem to have some really good things going for them, and there will come a time I think when we will see the stock shoot up ...... we all know the value that Big Pharma put on IP and products ...and as we know any reasonable deal will impact significantly on this small Biotec stock .

Dunno when ?

Its a pity they dont promote a bit more . Similarly that Redchip presentation was a frikken disaster - and the MD really needs to lift his game in that department - maybe he's just happy to get paid .

Travelan is a classic example - go into chemist warehouse and see if you can find it . U probably will - however if it is a such a great thing why not tell the world about it ...and advertise it . ??

The USA sales increase of Travelan may just be a piple line stock fill ...as new outlets are rolled out . Who knows .

Is it advertised any where ??? - I dont travel much - but u would reckon that would be a smart move - Travel agents, websites etc etc ..... airport pharmacies .

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 9.8¢ 9.8¢ $1.947K 19.86K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 183000 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 17427 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.47pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.